CompTIA CASP+ Course CAS-004
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced level cybersecurity certification for security architects and senior security engineers charged with leading and improving an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness.
The CompTIA CASP+ is CompTIA’s most advanced cybersecurity certification. This course is for the CASP+ CAS-004 exam version. Course Includes:
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA CASP+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Self-paced lessons
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Personalized weekly study sessions
- Customized to meet your training goals and schedule
- Taught by our expert CompTIA trained and certified instructors
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- 7 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of enrollment
CompTIA CASP+ Course CAS-004: What’s in this version
CompTIA CASP+ Course – What You’ll LearnCASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification covering technical skills in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, governance, risk, and compliance skills, assessing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, and leading technical teams to implement enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise
- Use monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation to proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise environment
- Apply security practices to cloud, on-premises, endpoint, and mobile infrastructure, while considering cryptographic technologies and techniques
- Consider the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements throughout the enterprise
CertMaster Labs addresses the practical aspects of the exam objectives on the CompTIA CASP+ exam, including:
Expanded coverage to analyze security requirements in hybrid networks to work toward an enterprise-wide, zero trust security architecture with advanced secure cloud and virtualization solutions.
Expanded emphasis on newer techniques addressing advanced threat management, vulnerability management, risk mitigation, incident response tactics, and digital forensics analysis.
Expanded to support advanced techniques to prove an organization’s overall cybersecurity resiliency metric and compliance to regulations, such as CMMC, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
Expanded to focus on advanced cybersecurity configurations for endpoint security controls, enterprise mobility, cloud/hybrid environments, and enterprise-wide PKI and cryptographic solutions.
Your CASP+ Certification Training Solution – CertMaster Learn
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for CASP+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.Included in CertMaster Learn for CASP+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- 20 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 263 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Learn by Doing with CertMaster Labs for the CASP+ Course
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for CASP+ provides learners with the necessary platform to gain critical hands-on skills and develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter to prepare for your CompTIA CASP+ Certification. CertMaster Labs allows you to address the practical aspects of CASP+ exam objectives and complement prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.All lab activities within the CASP+ course include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, providing an accurate assessment of a learner’s ability to correctly and efficiently perform tasks. There are two types of labs in the course: Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity. Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the learner’s work at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps
CompTIA CASP+ Course CAS-004 Exam Details
|Launch Date||October 6, 2021|
|Exam Description||CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to architect, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise while considering the impact of governance, risk, and compliance requirements.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||165 Minutes|
|Passing Score||This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.|
|Recommended Experience||A minimum of ten years of general hands-on IT experience, with at least five years of broad hands-on security experience.|
|Languages||English, Japanese and Thai|
|Retirement||Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Cyberkraft is a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
Learn more about our Instructor-Led CASP+ Bootcamp here: https://cyberkrafttraining.com/comptia-casp-cas-004-bootcamp/
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!