CompTIA Security+Voucher – Exam SY0-701
This CompTIA Security+ Voucher is good for one CompTIA Security+ exam attempt.
This voucher works with PearsonVUE testing centers for both online and in-person testing. All CompTIA exams must be scheduled through PearsonVUE. Schedule your exam through PearsonVUE here: https://home.pearsonvue.com/Clients/CompTIA.aspx
The voucher can be used for any region worldwide.
If you need assistance scheduling your exam, our expert, CompTIA trained instructors are standing by to help. We’ll can help you schedule your exam at home or at a PearsonVUE testing center. We can even help you find a testing center near you. If you’re interested in remote testing, we’ll explain the equipment you’ll need and what to expect. This service is included in the price of the exam voucher.
Why is CompTIA Security+ Different?
- More choose Security+ – chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate baseline security skills and for fulfilling the DoD 8570 compliance.
- Security+ proves hands-on skills – the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
- More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
- Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques – covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
CompTIA Security+ SY0-701 : What’s in this version
Cybersecurity attacks continue to grow. Increasingly, more job roles are tasked with baseline security readiness and response to address today’s threats. Updates to Security+ reflect skills relevant to these job roles and prepare candidates to be more proactive in preventing the next attack. To combat these emerging threats, IT Pros must be able to:
- Help identify attacks and vulnerabilities to mitigate them before they infiltrate IS
- Understand secure virtualization, secure application deployment, and automation concepts
- Identify and implement the best protocols and encryption
- Understand the importance of compliance
Open the Door to Your Cybersecurity Career with CompTIA Security+
Launch a successful cybersecurity career
Develop a core foundation of essential skills, paving the way for a fulfilling career. More job roles use Security+ for baseline cybersecurity skills than any other certification in the industry.
Assess on-the-job skills
Security+ is the most widely adopted ISO/ANSI-accredited early career cybersecurity certification on the market with hands-on, performance-based questions on the certification exam. These practical questions assess your ability to effectively problem solve in real-life situations and demonstrate your expertise to potential employers immediately.
Embrace the latest trends
Understand and use the most recent advancements in cybersecurity technology, terms, techniques, and tools. By acquiring early career skills in the latest trends such as automation, zero trust, risk analysis, operational technology, and IoT, you will be well-equipped to excel in the ever-evolving cybersecurity landscape.
CompTIA Security+ Voucher – About the Exam
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification a candidate should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring candidates have practical security problem-solving skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
Security+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
CompTIA Security+ Voucher – Exam Details
|November 7, 2023
|The CompTIA Security+ certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions; monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT; operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance; identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
|Number of Questions
|Maximum of 90 questions
|Type of Questions
|Multiple choice and performance-based
|Length of Test
|750 (on a scale of 100-900)
|CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus
|English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Portuguese
|Usually three years after launch
Cyberkraft is a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
Interested in Security+ training?
Explore our Self-Paced Course here:
Bundle our Self-Paced Security+ Course with your voucher here:
Learn more about our Instructor-Led Bootcamp here: