Cyberkraft CISSP Course
The gold standard certification for cyber security professionals. The CISSP is the world’s most respected and recognized certification.
- 32 hours of HD video lessons
- Instruction on all eight CISSP domains:
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4: Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access management (IAM)
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security
- Two practice quizzes per domain (40 questions per domain for 320 total questions)
- Fully immersive lab environment with live instructor support
- Lifetime access to our cutting edge CISSP lab
- Hands on experience with security assessments, vulnerability management, IAM, and cryptography
- Lifetime access to recorded video lessons
- Three simulation exams with 80 questions each
- Exam scheduling assistance
- Guided study sessions
- 7 day full money back guarantee
Advantages of the CISSP Certification
Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Prove your skills, advance your career, help earn the salary you want and gain the support of a community of cybersecurity leaders here to support you throughout your career.
CISSP Certification Domains
The Cyberkraft CISSP Course will cover each of the eight CISSP domains.
• Security and Risk Management
• Asset Security
• Security Architecture and Engineering
• Communication and Network Security
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Security Assessment and Testing
• Security Operations
• Software Development Security
Who Earns the CISSP?
The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles, including those in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
Work in government? See how the CISSP meets the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570.1.
Explore high-demand cybersecurity roles
Cybersecurity is not a homogeneous field limited to a handful of roles. It covers a variety of functions and responsibilities, and is reliant on teams with diverse skills, experiences and ideas.
Learn on your terms with our CISSP Course and become recognized as a cybersecurity expert by earning your CISSP. Try the course risk-free with out 7 day full money back guarantee!
Interested in Live, Instructor-Led Training?
Check out all of our CISSP Bootcamp Courses here.
Dennis and Cyberkraft's associates are all very knowledgeable.
Dennis and Cyberkraft’s associates are all very knowledgeable. He explained concepts of the CISSP clearly, concisely, and most importantly in the easiest way possible! I am waiting for my CISSP to be approved, and that is in part thanks to Dennis and Cyberkraft!
I would like to thank Cyberkraft for helping me earn the CISSP certification.
I would like to thank Cyberkraft for helping me earn the CISSP certification. Their training was exceptional and I felt very prepared to take and pass the exam. Dennis was very easy to work with and arranged our study sessions around my busy schedule. His detailed knowledge of the CISSP helped me to understand each of the domains and provided me the details I needed to retain the key pieces of each one. Thank you for a great experience!!!