The CompTIA Information Technology Fundamentals + (ITF+) is intended for candidates who are advanced end-users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge, including operating systems and establishing network connectivity, best practices on security and web browsing, and common software applications and their purpose.
CompTIA ITF+ self-paced course includes one year access to the Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment. This course will fully train you to pass your ITF+ FC0-U61 exam.
Students will also receive weekly personal training sessions with our expert CompTIA trained instructors.
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA ITF+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Self-paced lessons
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Personalized weekly study sessions
- Customized to meet your training goals and schedule
- Taught by our expert CompTIA trained and certified instructors
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- 7 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of enrollment
Interested in Self-Paced training?
Check out our CompTIA Self-Paced Courses here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.