CompTIA A+ Bootcamp – 220-1101 Core 1 and 220-1102 Core 2
Start your cybersecurity or IT career today with the Cyberkraft CompTIA A+ Bootcamp!
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The CompTIA A+ Bootcamp will provide you with everything you need to pass your A+ 220-1101 Core 1 and 220-1102 Core 2 exams.
The CompTIA A+ Bootcamp Includes:
- 56 hours of live instruction presented over Zoom
- Fully interactive classes with our top instructors
- Interactive labs
- Group activities
- Fully interactive environment where you can ask questions and talk with fellow students
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA A+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- Job placement assistance
- Second Shot Guarantee
- Cyberkraft guarantees that you will pass your exam on the first attempt or we will pay for your second exam attempt
CompTIA A+ Bootcamp Schedule
This class will run from February 5 – 23 in the evenings, 07:00pm – 11:00pm ET, Monday – Friday.
Classes will be held remotely through Zoom. All course materials are provided to you and accessible through your web browser.
Why is the CompTIA A+ Different?
CompTIA A+ will either help you get your start in IT or help you get promoted in your current job. It is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT and is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles.
IT pros with CompTIA A+ have jobs like IT support specialist, IT field service technician, desktop support analyst and help desk tier 2 support. And, companies like Intel, Dell, Ricoh, Nissan, Blue Cross and Blue Shield and HP all look for CompTIA A+ certification when hiring.
What Skills Will You Learn in the CompTIA A+ Bootcamp?
Operating Systems – Install and support Windows OS including command line and client support, system configuration imaging and troubleshooting for Mac OS, Chrome OS, Android and Linux OS
Software Troubleshooting – Troubleshoot PC and mobile device issues including common OS, malware and security issues
Networking – Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO
Troubleshooting – Troubleshoot real-world device and network issues quickly and efficiently
Mobile Devices – Install and configure laptops and other mobile devices and support applications to ensure connectivity for end users
Operational Procedures – Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism
Advantages of the CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA A+ is a vendor-neutral IT certification designed to assess candidates on a wide range of core technologies, from security to networking to virtualization and more. Vendor neutral means that you’ll prove competence across a wide range of concepts that can be applied to multiple vendors or platforms.
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) covering the following new content, emphasizing the technologies and skills IT pros need to support a hybrid workforce:
- Increased reliance on SaaS applications for remote work
- How to remotely diagnose and correct common software, hardware or connectivity problems
- Evolving core technologies from cloud virtualization and IoT device security to data management and scripting
- Multiple operating systems, when to use them and how to keep them running properly
- Reflects the changing nature of the job, including how to assess if it’s best to fix something on site, or send it to a specialized provider
Your CompTIA A+ Certification Training Solution – CertMaster Learn and Labs
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for A+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
CertMaster Learn for A+ is available as a combined offer with CertMaster Labs, featuring Labs as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan. As a result, learners experience both knowledge acquisition and hands-on skills attainment through a single login and seamless workflow.
For the first time, CompTIA CertMaster Labs is available for both A+ Core 1 & Core 2 (220-1101 & 220-1102)! Enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding learners to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
CertMaster Labs for A+ is available as a combined offer with CertMaster Learn, featuring Labs as Study Tasks within the CertMaster Learn Learning Plan. As a result, learners experience both knowledge acquisition and hands-on skills attainment through a single login and seamless workflow.
Exclusive CertMaster Learn + Labs features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Each Lesson includes a variety of learning activities including narrative instructional content, embedded videos, review activities, and multiple-choice practice questions. Topics are designed to support a 15-30 minute presentation on a job task linked to exam objectives, to ensure that learners have various types of activities to recall and apply the information learned in the topics.
- Lessons include performance-based questions that require the learner to apply what they’ve learned in a practical scenario
- Graded Virtual Workbench Labs enable you to practice and develop skills using real equipment and practice installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer hardware in an immersive 3D environment.
- Virtual Machine Labs utilize virtual machines built to simulate a server network so a learner can gain real-world, hands-on experience with tools, applications, and operating systems they would utilize in a job environment.
- A final assessment in a similar format to the CompTIA certification exam is designed to help the learner synthesize the content in the course and prepare for the exam experience.
CompTIA A+ 220-1101 and 220-1102: What’s in this Version?
The updated CompTIA A+ Core Series (220-1101 and 220-1102) validates the skills required to install and configure end-user devices and software, connect devices to networks, perform basic cybersecurity mitigations, troubleshoot common problems to diagnose, and resolve issues and demonstrate basic knowledge of scripting, the cloud and virtualization.
|Exam Codes||CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1) and 220-1102 (Core 2)
Candidates must complete both 1101 and 1102 to earn certification. Exams cannot be combined across the series.
|Launch Date||April 2022|
|Exam Description||CompTIA A+ 220-1101 covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing.
CompTIA A+ 220-1102 covers operating systems, security, software and operational procedures.
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions per exam|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes per exam|
|Passing Score||220-1101: 675 (on a scale of 900)
220-1102: 700 (on a scale of 900)
|Recommended Experience||9 to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field|
|Languages||English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai and Spanish|
|Retirement||TBD – Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
|Price||$215 USD per exam (both Core 1 and Core 2 vouchers are included in the bootcamp)|
Cyberkraft is a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!