CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
In the new CompTIA Linux+, candidates are only required to pass one exam for certification. However, the new certification is no longer eligible for the LPI 2-for-1 offer.
- CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job.
- The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking.
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA Linux+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Self-paced lessons
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Personalized weekly study sessions
- Customized to meet your training goals and schedule
- Taught by our expert CompTIA trained and certified instructors
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- 7 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of enrollment