Purchase our Linux+ Xk0-005 Course and Voucher Together and Save Big!
CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
The new CompTIA Linux+ is for the IT pro who will use Linux to manage everything from cars and smartphones to servers and supercomputers, as a vast number of enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity, mobile and web administration applications.
In the new CompTIA Linux+, candidates are only required to pass one exam for certification. However, the new certification is no longer eligible for the LPI 2-for-1 offer.
- CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job.
- The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking.
The CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 Course and Voucher Bundle Includes:
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA Linux+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Self-paced lessons
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Personalized weekly study sessions
- Customized to meet your training goals and schedule
- Taught by our expert CompTIA trained and certified instructors
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- Fully paid exam voucher
- 7 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of enrollment
Your CompTIA Linux+ (XKO-005) Certification Training Solution – CertMaster Learn
Ensure you are well prepared on test day with comprehensive online training for Linux+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, combining instructional lessons with videos, practice questions and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and a career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Linux+:
- One hundred percent coverage of exam objectives
- Fifteen lessons with scenario-based performance-based questions
- Immediate feedback for 150 practice questions
- Final assessment with 90 questions
CertMaster Learn features:
- Instructional lessons, images and videos to help you learn the material
- Practice questions and performance-based questions to assess and apply what you know
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a game center to keep you engaged
- A personalized dashboard to track progress
- Daily study tasks and a countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
Learn by Doing with CertMaster Labs for CompTIA Linux+
CertMaster Labs for Linux+ provides you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in Linux operating systems to prepare for your CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. CertMaster Labs addresses the practical aspects of the CompTIA Linux+ exam objectives and complements prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.
Comes with a CompTIA Linux+ Exam Voucher and Scheduling Assistance
This course comes with a fully paid exam voucher for the Linux+ exam, version XK0-005. You can use this voucher to schedule your exam online or at a PearsonVue testing center.
If you need any assistance scheduling your exam or finding a testing center, our instructors are standing by to assist!
|Launch Date||July 12, 2022|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Linux+ covers an evolving job role that focuses more on how Linux powers the cloud. The exam includes cutting edge technologies that help automate and orchestrate business processes, including infrastructure as code and containers.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||720 (on a scale of 100 to 900)|
12 months of hands-on experience working with Linux servers. CompTIA A+, Network+ and Server+ recommended.
English, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
|Retirement||TBD – Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Interested in other certifications? Check out our Self-Paced Courses here.
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!