CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
Why is it different?
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
About the exam
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for organizations. CompTIA CySA+ applies behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of security through identifying and combating malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in an enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. It will validate an IT professional’s ability to proactively defend and continuously improve the security of an organization. CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
CompTIA CySA+ Course Includes:
- One Year Access to the Official CompTIA CySa+ Learn+Labs training environment
- Self-paced lessons
- Video lessons
- Study guides
- Practice questions
- Performance-based questions
- Flash cards
- Simulation exams
- Personalized weekly study sessions
- Customized to meet your training goals and schedule
- Taught by our expert CompTIA trained and certified instructors
- Access to discounted exam vouchers
- Full access to the Cyberkraft Training Community
- Free training resources
- Certification updates and news
- Free training sessions on YouTube and Discord
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program
- Discounts with resume writers
- Career coaching
- Access to our extensive recruiter network
- 7 Day Full Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of enrollment
Interested in Self-Paced training?
Check out our CompTIA Self-Paced Courses here.