CompTIA CySA+ Course and Voucher Bundle
This package includes the Cyberkraft CySA+ Self-Paced Course and one discounted exam voucher.
Earn your CySA+ certification through our elite training course and earn an average salary of $105,544.
Our CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Complete Course includes:
- 32 hours of HD video lessons each and every topic tested on the CySA+ exam
- One year access to the Official CompTIA Learn+Labs Training Environment
- 30 custom built lab exercises to teach you the security tools needed for the exam and on the job
- Lifetime access to recorded video lessons, practice exams, and study guides
- Fully customizable cybersecurity home lab
- Five full simulation exams with 90 questions each
- Over 1,000 pages of PDF study guides
- Fully paid exam voucher. You will receive a fully paid exam voucher ($392 value) when you purchase this bundle
- Exam scheduling assistance
- Guided study sessions
The voucher included in this bundle is good for one CySA+ CS0-002 or CS0-003 exam attempt.
This voucher works with PearsonVUE testing centers for both online and in-person testing.
Once you purchase the exam voucher from Cyberkraft, our expert instructors will help you select the correct voucher for your region. We’ll even help you schedule your exam at home or at a PearsonVUE testing center. This service is included in the price of the exam voucher.
Why is the CompTIA CySA+ Certification different?
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
About the CompTIA CySA+ exam
As attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls and anti-virus software, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for organizations. CompTIA CySA+ applies behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of security through identifying and combating malware and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in an enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface. It will validate an IT professional’s ability to proactively defend and continuously improve the security of an organization. CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
CompTIA CySA+ meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements. It is compliant with government regulations under the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
Your CySA+ Certification Training Solution – CertMaster Learn
Ensure you are well-prepared on test day with comprehensive online training for CySA+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, combining instructional lessons with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and a career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for CySA+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives
- Over 25 hours of engaging content and videos
- 12 lessons with scenario-based Performance-Based Questions
- 120 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Instructional lessons, images, and videos to help you learn the material
- Practice questions and performance-based questions to assess and apply what you know
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a game center to keep you engaged
- A personalized dashboard to track progress
- Daily study tasks and a countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
Learn by Doing with CertMaster Labs for CompTIA CySA+
CertMaster Labs for CySA+ provides learners with the necessary platform to gain critical hands-on skills and develop a deeper understanding of the subject matter to prepare for your CompTIA CySA+ Certification. CertMaster Labs allow you to address the practical aspects of CySA+ exam objectives and complement prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.
Work directly with real-world tools, including SIEM devices, Kali Linux, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, and more. No software required. All labs are accessible online, anytime.
CompTIA CySA+ Exam Details
|Launch Date||April 21, 2020||June 6, 2023|
|Exam Description||The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques, analyze and interpret data, identify and address vulnerabilities, suggest preventative measures, and effectively respond to and recover from incidents.||The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to detect and analyze indicators of malicious activity, understand threat intelligence and threat management, respond to attacks and vulnerabilities, perform incident response, and report and communicate related activity.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 85 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||165 minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.||Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience as an incident response analyst or security operations center (SOC) analyst, or equivalent experience.|
|Languages||English, Japanese||English, with Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish to follow|
|Retirement||December 5, 2023 – English, Japanese to follow.||TBD – Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Cyberkraft is a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
Want live CySA+ training? Enroll in our CySA+ live training bootcamp and earn your CySA+ certification after 40 hours of intensive training, guaranteed. Learn more here
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!