CompTIA CySa+ Bootcamp
The CySa+ Bootcamp will fully train SOC analysts in SOC operations, threat hunting, communication, and risk management. This bootcamp will prepare students for the CompTIA CySa+ certification test, the world’s premiere SOC analyst certification.
This bootcamp includes five full days of instruction, practice quizzes, and exam preparation. Students will earn their CySa+ certification at the end of the bootcamp.
This course is presented remotely from March 28 – April 01.
- 40 hours of content with flexible options:
– All sessions will be held remotely via Zoom
– All hands on activities and labs will be provided to you
– Our innovative CySA+ labs will let you directly interact with the instructor and fellow students
- Instruction on all five domains including:
– Domain 1: Threat and Vulnerability Management
– Domain 2: Software and Systems Security
– Domain 3: Security Operations and Monitoring
– Domain 4: Incident Response
– Domain 5: Compliance and Assessment
- Live instructor led study sessions
- Fully paid exam voucher! You will receive a fully paid exam voucher ($370 value) when you enroll in the course!
- Access to two practice quizzes per domain to check your knowledge:
– 20 questions per quiz for a total of 40 questions per domain
- One year access to the Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment
- Three 90 question simulation tests that fully prepare you for the actual exam
- Software demonstrations for security tools (details listed below)
- Lifetime access to recorded sessions, practice tests, and the Cyberkraft community
- Exam preparation masterclass with test taking strategies and exam scheduling assistance from our top instructors
- Second Shot Guarantee – if you don’t pass on the first attempt, we will pay for your second exam
- Learn advanced SOC techniques
- Deploy automated tools to streamline workflows
- Implement SIEM tools for log aggregation
- Dig into log manipulation techniques challenging many SIEM solutions
- Build out Graphs and tables that can be used to detect adversary activities and abnormalities
- Develop baselines of Windows systems with the ability to detect changes from the baseline
- Students will earn their CompTIA CySa+ certification by the end of the bootcamp
Who Should Attend
- SOC Analysts
- SOC Engineers
- SOC Managers
- Security Architects
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Cyber Threat Investigators
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP, logging methods and techniques.
- General Linux and Windows operating system fundamentals
- Moderate familiarization with logging systems (both network and host), messaging queues.
- Familiarity with command-line activity, and commercial/open source SIEM solutions is a bonus.
- Experience with Linux and Windows from the command line
Day 1: Threat Management
Day 2: Vulnerability Management
Day 3: Cyber Incident and Response
Day 4: Security Architecture and Tool Sets
Day 5: Review and Exam Preparation