CompTIA Cloud+ Bootcamp CV0-003
The Cloud+ certification is a vendor neutral practical certification offered by CompTIA. In this CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 Bootcamp, you will earn the fundamentals of cloud security. Learn how to configure both Microsoft Azure and AWS deployments in our fully interactive cloud security labs. By the time you’ve finished, you’ll be well-equipped to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam at-home or at an official testing center. Our instructors will help you schedule and ace the exam on your first attempt.
Our CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 Bootcamp includes:
- 40 hours of live instruction with our CompTIA trained and certified instructors:
– All sessions will be held remotely via Zoom
– All hands on activities and labs will be provided to you and require no software
– The Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment will be used for all labs and practical exercises
- Instruction on all five domains including:
– Domain 1: Cloud Architecture and Design
– Domain 2: Security
– Domain 3: Deployment
– Domain 4: Operations and Support
– Domain 5: Troubleshooting
- One year access to the Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment
-Performance Based Questions
-Custom build labs
-Games, flashcards, lessons, tests, and more
- Live instructor led study sessions
- Exam voucher included. You will receive a fully paid exam voucher ($338 value) when you enroll in the bootcamp
- Practice quizzes for each domain
- Fully immersive tests that simulate the actual exam
- Practice Performance Based Questions developed by CompTIA
- Lifetime access to recorded bootcamp sessions so you don’t need to worry if you miss a day of class
- Exam preparation Masterclass and exam scheduling assistance
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program to help you land your next big job!
- Second Shot Guarantee – if you don’t pass on the first attempt, we will pay for your second exam
This class will run in the evenings from 07:00pm – 11:00pm ET Monday – Friday from October 16 – 27 live via Zoom.
Included With Your Enrollment – CertMaster Learn for CompTIA Cloud+
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for Cloud+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for Cloud+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 30 hours of engaging content
- 13 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 130 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
Learn by Doing with CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Cloud+
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Cloud+ (CV0-003) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA Cloud+ exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam.
Graded Hands-on Practice with CertMaster Labs for Cloud+ (CV0-003)
All lab activities within the CompTIA Cloud+ course include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, providing an accurate assessment of a learner’s ability to correctly and efficiently perform tasks. There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the learner’s work at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
CompTIA Cloud+ – The World’s Only Performance-Based Cloud Security Certification!
CompTIA Cloud+ is a global certification that validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data.
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only performance-based IT certification that views cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of broader IT systems operations regardless of the platform. Migrating to the cloud presents opportunities to deploy, optimize, and protect mission critical applications and data storage. CompTIA Cloud+ validates the technical skills needed to secure these valuable assets.
The reality of operating multicloud environments poses new challenges. CompTIA Cloud+ is ideal for cloud engineers who need to have expertise across multiple products and systems.
CompTIA Cloud+ is the only cloud focused certification approved for DoD 8140/8570, offering an infrastructure option for individuals who need to certify in IAM Level I, CSSP Analyst, and CSSP Infrastructure Support roles.
Why is CompTIA Cloud+ Different?
The new CompTIA Cloud+ covers in greater depth the skills and abilities needed to operate in the cloud, validating that candidates have the technical experience needed to deploy, secure, and automate environments regardless of the vendor solution.
- New updates to the CompTIA Cloud+ exam domains:
- High availability is now its own objective and is highlighted as an important factor for disaster recovery and security measures.
- Automation & virtualization content including approaches such as continuous integration and continuous deployment ensure candidates have the skills to optimize the cloud to meet business needs.
- Cloud architecture has been added as a domain, highlighting the importance of understanding the foundational technologies and concepts that comprise the cloud.
|Launch Date||June 9, 2021|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Cloud+ is validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data.|
|Number of Questions||90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA Network+ and Server+ and 2-3 years of experience in systems administration or networking.|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Interested in Self-Paced training?
Check out our CompTIA Self-Paced Courses here.
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!