CompTIA CySa+ Masterclass Certification Course – SOC Advanced Training
The CySa+ Bootcamp will fully train SOC analysts in SOC operations, threat hunting, communication, and risk management. This bootcamp will prepare students for the CompTIA CySa+ certification test. The CySa+ is the the world’s premiere SOC analyst certification.
This bootcamp includes five full days of instruction, practice quizzes, and exam preparation. Students will earn their CySa+ certification at the end of the bootcamp.
This course is presented remotely:
- Learn advanced SOC techniques
- Deploy automated tools to streamline workflows
- Implement SIEM tools for log aggregation
- Dig into log manipulation techniques challenging many SIEM solutions
- Build out Graphs and tables that can be used to detect adversary activities and abnormalities
- Develop baselines of Windows systems with the ability to detect changes from the baseline
- Students will earn their CompTIA CySa+ certification by the end of the bootcamp
- Students are guaranteed to pass their certification exam or receive a 100% refund
November 08 – 12 2021
Who Should Attend
- SOC Analysts
- SOC Engineers
- SOC Managers
- Security Architects
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Cyber Threat Investigators
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP, logging methods and techniques.
- General Linux and Windows operating system fundamentals
- Moderate familiarization with logging systems (both network and host), messaging queues.
- Familiarity with command-line activity, and commercial/open source SIEM solutions is a bonus.
- Experience with Linux and Windows from the command line
This 40 hour course will start at 09:00am and end at 05:00pm daily. All topics from the CySa+ Official Exam Objectives will be covered in the course.
Day 1: Threat and Vulnerability Management
Day 2: Software and Systems Security
Day 3: Security Operations and Monitoring
Day 4: Incident Response
Day 5: Compliance and Assessment
Course Fee: $3,470.00 per person
Instructor: Francois Arthanas
Francois is a passionate and driven InfoSec professional with over 6 years of experience teaching blue teaming skills to hundreds of students. He has a Master’s degree in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance from WGU and holds numerous industry certifications including A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, CySA+, CEH, CHFI, ITILv3, etc. Francois is engaged in the Cybersecurity field and believes that teaching is one way for him to give back to the Cyber Community.
“As someone who has worked and taught SOC Analyst courses to hundreds of students, I thoroughly understand the struggles of Cyberdefense. While there is a seemingly infinite amount of information to learn, there are certain central concepts that, when explained systematically, can greatly shorten the time required to become a productive member of the SOC team. This course is designed to pass this knowledge on to you. While some believe SOC positions can feel like a grind, they do not need to be that way. This course goes beyond technical knowledge to also teach the concepts that, if implemented in your SOC, will keep you and your colleagues challenged, happy, and constantly growing in your day-to-day work!” ~ Francois B. Arthanas
This training is presented as a joint venture between Cyberkraft Training and Direct Line 2 Compliance in cooperation with CIEDAR and Texas State University.