Earn the world’s premiere information security auditor certification, the ISACA CISA
- Five full days of live, expert instruction (40 hours)
- Hands-on risk management labs to provide you with real world experience
- Full access to the official ISACA CISA Training Materials (QAE and Review Manual)
- Lifetime access to recorded video lessons
- Digital copies of CISA prep materials
- ISACA membership
- Fully paid exam voucher
- Exam scheduling assistance
- Guided study sessions
- First time pass guarantee – we will pay for your next exam attempt if you don’t pass on your first attempt
Class will run Monday through Friday from June 17 – 28 in the evenings from 07:00pm – 11:00pm ET live through Zoom.
ISACA CISA Bootcamp Overview
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s IT and business systems. If you are a mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
CISA training objectives
The CISA certification promotes international practices and validates your knowledge and experience around effective security management and consulting. The four CISA domains include:
- Information Systems Auditing Process: Providing industry-standard audit services to assist organizations in protecting and controlling information systems, Domain-1 affirms your credibility to offer conclusions on the state of an organization’s IS/IT security, risk and control solutions.
- Governance & Management of IT: This domain confirms to stakeholders your abilities to identify critical issues and recommend enterprise-specific practices to support and safeguard the governance of information and related technologies.
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development & Implementation: Domain three offer proof not only of your competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience: This domain demonstrates how IT controls directly relate to risk management and business continuity.
- Protection of Information Assets: Cybersecurity now touches virtually every information systems role, and understanding its principles, best practices and pitfalls is a major focus within Domain five.
Why is the CISA Certification Valuable?
In today’s complex, fast-paced business environment, information has become the most valuable currency for enterprises around the globe. Information systems professionals play vital roles in leveraging the value and assuring the security and integrity of data that drives business. CISA is recognized the world over as proof of competency and experience in providing assurance that critical business assets are secured and available.
Hiring managers look for it. Some business and governmental agency roles require it. Organizations and professionals worldwide consider CISA “the gold standard” for IS/IT certifications.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CISA certification program under ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
- CISA named among the 10 highest paying certifications of 2020 by PC Mag.
- CRN placed CISA on their list of “The 11 Hottest Cybersecurity Certifications In 2020”.
- The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.01-M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program” named ISACA’s CISA certification among those approved for US DoD information assurance (IA) professionals.
The CISA Advantage
As it has become more important than ever that organizations recruit employees who can take a comprehensive view of information systems and their relationship to organizational and business success, many hiring managers look for CISA-certified candidates. For some business and governmental agencies, CISA is even a prerequisite for information systems and information technology roles. CISA has become world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who assess an organization’s information technology and business systems and provide assurance on their availability and sustainability. Since its inception in 1978, more than 129,000 people have become CISA certified to validate their expertise.
What you’ll learn
- Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
- Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Communicate audit progress, findings, results, and recommendations to stakeholders
- Security Event Management
Who should attend?
- Information security auditors
- Security analysts
- Risk assessors
- Information system security officers
- Risk management professionals
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Information security consultants
- Chief information officers
- Chief information security officers
- Anyone interested in learning information security management skills and getting certified