Earn Your Security+ Certification in Just One Week Guaranteed!
Change your life with just one week of in-depth training. Then, take the exam and earn an average salary of $85,000.
Our CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Bootcamp includes:
- Five full days of live instruction (40 hours)
- Two practice quizzes per domain (40 questions per domain)
- Hands-on labs to sharpen your skills
- Software demonstrations for security tools
- 3 months access to a fully immersive Security+ lab
- Lifetime access to recorded video lessons
- Three simulation exams with 80 questions each
- Over 1,000 pages of PDF study guides
- Fully paid exam voucher
- Exam scheduling assistance
- Guided study sessions
- Second Shot Guarantee – we will pay for your next exam attempt if you don’t pass on your first attempt
- 100% full money back guarantee – if you don’t pass after two attempts you will receive a full refund
We will teach you everything you need to know to pass the exam on the first attempt or you will receive a FULL REFUND.
This bootcamp will be taught remotely through Zoom from June 14 – 18 2021. All you need to attend is a laptop of desktop computer with an internet connection. All of the labs, study guides, and lesson materials are provided for you.
Meet Your Instructor
Francois is a passionate and driven InfoSec professional with over 5 years of experience teaching blue teaming skills to hundreds of students. He has a Master’s degree in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance from WGU and holds numerous industry certifications including A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, CySA+, CEH, CHFI, ITILv3, etc. Francois is engaged in the Cybersecurity field and believes that teaching is one way for him to give back to the Cyber Community.
“As someone who has worked and taught SOC Analyst courses to hundreds of students, I thoroughly understand the struggle of starting your first position in Cyberdefense. While there is a seemingly infinite amount of information to learn, there are certain central concepts that, when explained systematically, can greatly shorten the time required to become a productive member of the SOC team. This course is designed to pass this knowledge on to you. While some believe SOC positions can feel like a grind, they do not need to be that way. This course goes beyond technical knowledge to also teach the concepts that, if implemented in your SOC, will keep you and your colleagues challenged, happy, and constantly growing in your day-to-day work!” ~ Francois B. Arthanas