Cyberkraft CompTIA Pentest+ Bootcamp PT0-002
Earn Your PenTest+ PT0-002 Certification with 40 Hours of Elite Training, Guaranteed!
Become an expert penetration tester with the industry’s best penetration testing certification! Then, earn $116,323 annually as a penetration tester.
Our CompTIA PenTest+ Bootcamp PT0-002 includes:
- 40 hours of expert instruction
- Two practice quizzes per domain (40 questions per domain)
- Hands-on labs to sharpen your skills
- Software demonstrations for security tools
- One year access to the official CompTIA Learn+Labs Environment
- Lifetime access to recorded video lessons
- Simulation tests to fully prepare you for exam day
- Fully paid exam voucher! You will receive a fully paid exam voucher ($391 value) when you enroll in the course!
- Exam scheduling assistance
- Guided study sessions
- Second Shot Guarantee – we will pay for your next exam attempt if you don’t pass on your first attempt
This bootcamp will be taught remotely through Zoom from August 21 – September 1 from 07:00pm – 11:00pm ET Monday through Friday.
All you need to attend is a laptop of desktop computer with an internet connection. The labs, study guides, and lesson materials are provided for you and accessed through your browser.
Take Your Penetration Testing Knowledge To the Next Level
CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages
Demonstrate Competency of Current Trends
Unlike other penetration testing exams that only cover a portion of stages with essay questions and hands-on, CompTIA PenTest+ uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed.
Become an Expert in Vulnerability Management
CompTIA PenTest+ is the only exam on the market covering hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning and analysis, as well as planning, scoping, and managing weaknesses.
Prove You Know the Latest Techniques
CompTIA PenTest+ requires a candidate to demonstrate the most relevant pen testing skills for the cloud, hybrid environments, web applications, Internet of Things (IoT) and traditional on-premises.
Why is it different?
- CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages. Unlike other penetration testing exams that only cover a portion of stages with essay questions and hands-on, PenTest+ uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed.
- PenTest+ is the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management. It not only covers hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning, and analysis, but also includes planning, scoping, and managing weaknesses, not just exploiting them.
- PenTest+ is the most current penetration testing exam covering the latest techniques against expanded attack surfaces. It is a unique exam that requires a candidate to demonstrate the most relevant pen testing skills for the cloud, hybrid environments, web applications, Internet of Things (IoT), and traditional on-premises.
What Skills Will You Learn?
The CompTIA PenTest+ Proves certified professionals have the most up to date penetration testing and vulnerability assessment skills.
Planning and Scoping
Includes updated techniques emphasizing governance, risk and compliance concepts, scoping and organizational/customer requirements, and demonstrating an ethical hacking mindset
Information Gathering and Vulnerability Scanning
Includes updated skills on performing vulnerability scanning and passive/active reconnaissance, vulnerability management, as well as analyzing the results of the reconnaissance exercise
Attacks and Exploits
Includes updated approaches to expanded attack surfaces, researching social engineering techniques, performing network attacks, wireless attacks, application-based attacks and attacks on cloud technologies, and performing post-exploitation techniques
Reporting and Communication
Expanded to focus on the importance of reporting and communication in an increased regulatory environment during the pen testing process through analyzing findings and recommending appropriate remediation within a report
Tools and Code Analysis
Includes updated concepts of identifying scripts in various software deployments, analyzing a script or code sample, and explaining use cases of various tools used during the phases of a penetration test–scripting or coding is not required
Your PenTest+ Certification Training Solution – CertMaster Learn Included!
Ensure you are 100% ready on test day with comprehensive online training for PenTest+, only from CompTIA. CertMaster Learn is interactive and self-paced, and combines instructional lessons with assessments, videos, and performance-based questions to help you prepare for your certification exam and career in IT.
Included in CertMaster Learn for PenTest+:
- 100% coverage of exam objectives that focus on job roles
- Over 40 hours of engaging content
- 10 lessons with interactive Performance-Based Questions
- 100 practice questions with immediate feedback
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
Exclusive CertMaster Learn features that help you nail the material and ace your exam:
- Narrative instruction, images, videos, and games to keep you engaged
- Achievement badges, flashcards and a personalized dashboard to track progress
- PBQs and practice questions show what you’ve mastered and what to revisit
- Countdown calendar to keep you on pace
Feel confident when you’ve prepared for your exam with CompTIA CertMaster Learn!
Learn by Doing with CertMaster Labs for PenTest+ – Included!
CertMaster Labs for PenTest+ provides you with the necessary platform to gain critical hands-on experience:
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques in preparation for your CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam
CertMaster Labs addresses the practical aspects of the CompTIA PenTest+ exam objectives and complements prior training through access to real equipment and software environments.
CompTIA PenTest+ Voucher – About the Exam
PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam will verify successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques, and then analyze the results
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations
PenTest+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation, because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 2.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
CompTIA PenTest+ Voucher – Exam Details
|Launch Date||October 28, 2021|
|Exam Description||The CompTIA PenTest+ will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope a penetration testing engagement including vulnerability scanning, understand legal and compliance requirements, analyze results, and produce a written report with remediation techniques.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 85 questions|
|Type of Questions||Performance-based and multiple choice|
|Length of Test||165 minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Portuguese and Thai|
|Retirement||Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE|
Cyberkraft is a CompTIA Authorized Partner.
Interested in PenTest+ training?
Explore our Self-Paced Courses here:
Questions? Call or text (724) 875-5448 – e-mail email@example.com – or use our website chat!
I passed my SEC + this morning.
“I passed my SEC + this morning. I wanted to thank you for your training….it was what put me over the edge to pass!”
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions
Dennis is super helpful with answering all my questions about cybersecurity and the bootcamps that he offers. If you are wanting to get certified in Security+ or any other specialty areas, then Cyberkraft Training is the way to go. Cyberkraft Training even offers awesome benefits after taking one of the bootcamps or self paced courses. You won’t regret it!
Dennis was extremely helpful
Dennis was extremely helpful and made sure to always offer his time to help you better understand the material!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft Training for any Comptia and other cyber training. The instructors (Dennis/Francois) are very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and professional. The materials and content explanations were a game changer. I chose the Security+ boot camp and it was definitely worth it. I passed the exam on the first attempt!
I will use them again for next month for my next certification!
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training.
I would highly recommend Cyberkraft training. Dennis and Jim were both very friendly, patient, and helpful. They clearly care a lot about the success of their students. I managed to pass CompTIA SEC+ on my first go. Thanks guys!