Our CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 Bootcamp is a five day long fully immersive course. Each day you will receive live instruction on the Cloud+ course materials. By the time you’ve finished, you’ll be well-equipped to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam at-home or by traveling to an official testing center. Our instructors will help you schedule and ace the exam on your first attempt, guaranteed!
Our CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-003 Bootcamp includes:
- 40 hours of content broken out into 5 days of instruction:
– Sessions will be held from 10:00am-06:00pm ET
– All sessions will be held remotely via Zoom
– All hands on activities and labs will be provided to you and require no software
– The Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment will be used for all labs and practical exercises
- Instruction on all five domains including:
– Domain 1: Cloud Architecture and Design
– Domain 2: Security
– Domain 3: Deployment
– Domain 4: Operations and Support
– Domain 5: Troubleshooting
- One year access to the Official CompTIA Learn+Labs training environment
-Performance Based Questions
-Custom build labs
-Games, flashcards, lessons, tests, and more
- Live instructor led study sessions
- Exam voucher included! You will receive a fully paid exam voucher ($338 value) when you enroll in the bootcamp!
- Practice quizzes for each domain
- Fully immersive tests that simulate the actual exam
- Practice Performance Based Questions developed by CompTIA
- Software demonstrations for security tools (details listed below)
- Lifetime access to recorded bootcamp sessions so you don’t need to worry if you miss a day of class!
- Exam preparation Masterclass and exam scheduling assistance
- Enrollment in the Cyberkraft Alumni Program to help you land your next big job!
- Second Shot Guarantee – if you don’t pass on the first attempt, we will pay for your second exam
Cloud+ Instructor: Jim Hollis
Jim is a retired U.S. Marine Corps Master Sergeant and a retired Risk Manager for the city of Miramar, Florida. Jim has over 26 years of training experience and holds over 30 professional certifications including the CompTIA Cloud+, CASP+, Security+, and ISACA CISM.
“I believe that it is my duty as an instructor to provide: an environment conducive to learning, knowledge that will be impactful in achieving life goals, materials that will assist learning, and assistance with developing and maintaining motivation to be successful academically and in life.”