Wireless security is critical to providing secure wireless connections. In this video we examine the protocols and techniques used to secure wireless networks.
Various cryptographic protocols are implemented at wireless access points to encrypt wireless signals and protect the confidentiality of data. Today we are focusing on some of the common cryptographic protocols used in modern wireless networks.
Today’s topics include:
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)
- Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code Protocol (CCMP)
- Cipher Block Chaining (CBC)